Friday, November 22, 2019 / by Drew Nicoll
How to Secure Super-Low Down-Payment Home Loans When You Buy a Home
A new report has just been released which identifies a foolproof 3-point plan which any home-buyer can use to secure the best financing rates when they buy a home.
When you're looking to buy a home, the first thing most home-buyers do is start the process of house-hunting. However, experience proves that this is one of the last steps you should be taking if you want to get the most home for the least amount of money. In fact, shopping for the best financing should start long before you start shopping for a home.
The experience of thousands of area home-buyers has been summarized in a new report titled "Best Financing: A 3-Point Plan". This report outlines 3 critical steps you must take to obtain the absolute best financing rates when you buy a home. It tells you where you should go, what questions you should ask, and how to manage the process to your personal advantage.
Plan Critical Questions to Ask When you’re looking for an agent to assist you in finding a home, and make sure you find out the answers to these important questions:
1. Can you get me quick, easy and FREE mortgage preapproval?
2. Can I get preferred access to special low down payments, monthly payments and interest rates?
3. Can I get special advance notice of listings that computer-match my home-buying criteria?
You owe it to yourself to benefit from these cost saving benefits.
1. Get Preapproved for a Mortgage . . . Getting preapproved for a mortgage will give you a number of important benefits including emotional security in the house-hunting process, and insurance against rising interest rates in the market place. Preapproval is easy, and can give you complete peace of mind when shopping for your home. Mortgage brokers can obtain written preapproval for you at no cost and no obligation. More than just a verbal approval from your lending institution, a written preapproval is as good as money in the bank. It entails a completed credit application, and a certificate which guarantees you a mortgage to the specified level when you find the home you’re looking for. Preapproval means no last minute shopping around for money and rates. With a preapproved mortgage, if rates go up, you still get the preapproved rate, but if rates go down, you receive the lower rate.
2. Receive Preferred Access to Special Low Financing . . . Agents that conduct hundreds of real estate transactions every year may be able to offer you certain negotiating advantages with lending institutions. These lenders are often anxious to do business with such agents and their clients, and may be willing to extend better than average rates. This can make purchasing a home much easier and more affordable for many buyers to qualify for a minimum down payment, and low monthly payments. Therefore many more buyers can own the home of their dreams much sooner than they ever thought possible.
So, there are 2 of the 3 points in an effort to draw attention to this very important topic. If you'd like to see all 6 of these little known facts, I have put together a FREE Special Report titled “Best Financing: A 3-Point Plan" which explains these issues in greater detail.
You can grab a copy of that report for free by visiting: www.TheNicollPalliniGroup.com/coaching_bestfinancing or give me a call at 707-380-8057.
Thank you for watching this week’s video, and Go Serve Big!
The Nicoll Pallini Group
Your home sold, guaranteed, or I'll buy it! If you or anyone you know is considering making a move, feel free to give me a call or pass on my number. You can reach me directly at 707-380-8057.